- Trying delicious new wines, cheeses (with "cheese honey"!) and chocolates - I've been experimenting with different flavors in all of these items lately and here are my favorites: Dark chocolate with orange rinds (around 70% cacao), Applewood smoked Cheddar and Manchego cheese (Manchego is excellent in place of parmesan!), and I love Lulu B's Pinot Noir - lovely taste and great price!
- Using a paper organizer - At the beginning of the year I moved all my organizing over to a paper planner and I'm so glad I did! Technology stresses me out easily and I love being able to doodle information vs just entering it as data. Plus, Kate Spade has gorgeous planner inserts that really brighten up each month's new start!
- Discovering the brand, "My Flat in London" - I stumbled onto this brand last week while out with my mother - it's a little kitschy but yet very girly and mature. I was able to get a small purse for a wedding I went to and all the details on it are darling! I also got a lovely necklace, but it wasn't made as well as I hoped. It's still fun to wear though!
- Wonderful hand creams to the rescue during the winter weather - My favorites right now are L'Occitane's shea butter hand cream for the day time and Aesop's "Rind Concentrate Body Balm" in the evening - especially over areas that are sensitive from sun exposure!
- Pretty and simple new nail polish - I've been wearing mostly neutrals lately because my nails chip easily at work... Essie's "grow stronger" base coat is AMAZING and I highly recommend it if your nails break easily. I also like to wear Essie's Mademoiselle on top of it or Butter London's West End Wonderland - but be warned... I've found the Butter London polishes chip easily. Fortunately, it's not very noticable with the gold glitter polish.
- Bow belts for dresses - I haven't had a chance to wear these out yet but I bought a tan belt and pink belt for this spring and I'm very excited about them!! I hope they look super cute with future outfits!
- Sugar lip balm by Fresh - I love both the "Rose" balm and the regular one!! These are so soft and smell amazing.
- New Q-Pot goodies - I know I've blogged about Q-Pot before when I went to the store in Hawaii, but I was able to buy a few items this month from their new online shop and it was so exciting!! I love the quality and aesthetics of their company <3
- Enjoying lovely youtube channels - Ones I've been watching lately: komori841, The Daily Connoisseur and YamadaRuriko.
What are you treasuring this week?