Uploaded some photos of my art room today on Flickr after a good cleaning.
You can see better pictures and read descriptions here! flickrrr
Its pouring right now - and I'm winding down with my cup of relax tea - getting excited about my up-coming trip this Friday! I'm flying out to attend Chris' company holiday party in San Jose, and then after that we are off to go stay in San Francisco for the weekend. If you have any suggestions on fun things to do while we are there - let me know! I've been many times, but there is so much to do there, its different every time! I love San Francisco <3
I saw a few blogs posting this, and it seemed like fun - so I thought I'd try my hand at it...
- My favorite foods are chocolate chip espresso cookies, pad thai, and french fries. I've had a long love for french fries - "fry" was actually my first word! I don't eat them very often, but they are one of my major comfort foods.
- I'm an only child! I've always wanted a brother or sister...I'm very close to my cousins though to make up for this.
- Other occupations (outside of design) that I have daydreamed about pursuing: hair stylist, tattoo artist, art teacher, professional clown/acrobat, counselor, and running a Betsey Johnson or Hello Kitty boutique.
- I've had my hair many different colors: red, green, blue, pink teal, purple, brown and blonde...but my natural hair color is black! I almost always dye my hair myself, and sometimes cut it myself too!
- When I'm out walking around, I like to pick up random pretty leaves/flowers and stash them in my moleskine to be pressed flat. I don't really do anything with them, but I hope some day to put them in a book and start collecting and labeling them.
- I have 4 tattoos - a star on my right hand, 3 of diamonds on my right arm (from Harley Quinn), a butterfly directly under my belly button, and on my hip is the quote, "I forget nothing - I regret nothing" which is from graffiti that inspired me by my first home in Atlanta. I don't have any piercings though (except my ears!) because my body doesn't take well to them.
- I'm a packrat and extreeeemely messy in my living/workspaces. The crazy thing is - I hate messes! My boyfriend is very organized and neat, which helps balance me out.
- I cannot smell a lot of scents - and I find a lot of my food choices are based more on texture because of this.
- In elementary school, I looooved to dress up and play pretend. Once, I wore glasses for a month or so with no lenses - swearing they were real! Another time I wore a head wrap with big earrings (like Carmen Miranda) to school for a week. I often liked to go by different names too - a few were Clarissa, Zoe, Lisa and Sandra.
- And waaay before elementary school, when I was first learning how to draw - I created an entire invisible family called "The Nobodies", and would draw pictures of them for my parents often. I liked to blame things on them and make up stories about our adventures.
Post them in the comments or link me to it on your site, I'd love to know!